Beach control operations are led by Anne VanHise from the North Beach office located on the Boardwalk at Kearney Avenue. The staff includes dozens of beach attendants and cashiers.
Seaside Heights charges a beach fee to help defray expenses related to providing visitors one of the cleanest and safest public beaches on the East Coast.
- Daily fee - $10 (ocean beaches)
- Weekly badge - $35 (Sunday through Saturday)
- Season badge - Pre-season rate is $50. Regular rate of $60 is effective May 16th.
- Senior Citizen season badge - $15 for persons 65 years of age and older. Two badges are $25 if purchased at the same time and both persons are present when purchased.
- Children 11 years of age and under - free every day
- Active and retired military personnel and their dependents - free every day with the appropriate Common Access Card, Uniformed Services ID Card, DD Form 214, or Veterans Benefit ID Card issued by the VA.
Free & Discount Days
Seaside Heights offers beach fee discounts throughout the summer, including Mom and Me Days, Dad and Me Days, and Bring a Friend Days.
View the printable Seaside Heights Beach Guide (PDF).