Virtual Court Proceedings
Here you will find important information and documents needed for attending a virtual court session.
If you have a virtual court session for Seaside Heights, please reach out to your prosecutor David Casadonte at 732-244-4488.
You must contact the prosecutor prior to your virtual court date.
Virtual Court Meeting Information
Please fully read all of the information before attempting to join the Virtual Court Meeting below.
How to Join
There are multiple ways of joining a virtual court session, each with different requirements.
- PC/Mac laptop or desktop will require a browser which will run Zoom Meeting as needed. A microphone and video camera are required.
- Smart Phone: Install the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and allow access to your camera and microphone.
- Call In: You can dial into the proceeding and appear by phone. Dialing *9 during the conference call will raise your hand if you are called on for attendance.
Keys to a successful Zoom Virtual Court Appearance:
- Set up in a closed room with no noise or other people.
- Connect to the meeting using your real first and last name on the display.
- Be sure to allow any connections to audio or video by Zoom.
- If you are not successful with video, be prepared to call in to the phone number listed with the Zoom meeting information. This number is listed below. It will change from meeting to meeting.
- If you show up 30 minutes early, someone will be available to test prior to your appearance.
Needed Court Documents
Court documents you may need:
If you have questions or concerns for an upcoming scheduled court matter, please call 732-830-2202 and leave a message. A court employee will respond with the information you need to appear.
As per AOC rules, audio and video recording of the proceedings are strictly prohibited. If you would like a copy of the proceeding, you can fill out a judiciary request form which can be found at New Jersey Courts Online.
If you arrive after 10 a.m., you must watch the opening statement before joining the virtual courtroom.
What to Do After Your Court Appearance
If you were given fines in Municipal court and would like to pay over the phone , please call 732-830-2202. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We will be placing your fines on a time payment and sending out your paperwork by mail. Please leave your name, number and complete address on the voicemail and someone will return your call.